Features included in PDF
As ALL In-The-Box is a superset of
PDF In-The-Box, it contains all the
- Fully object-oriented programming
- Support of Unicode (CJK
- Tables with automatic
- Support of right-to-left writing.
- Support of Web-based architecture (ActiveX
API only, to be used in ASP pages).
- Generation of PDF forms.
- Interactive and multimedia
- Protection and encryption (RC4 encryption
algorithm with 40- or 128-bit keys).
- Plain, rich and
composite texts with full justification.
- Raster and vector
- Comprehensive Programmer's Manual.
Features specific to ALL
In addition to the features listed above, ALL In-The-Box contains the following:
- Customizable document viewer, to be integrated
in your applications : complete with tool bar, zoom,
thumbnails, bookmarks, search engine, notes,
- Full control over printer settings: printer and
paper tray selection, print quality, collate mode,
duplex mode, color mode, copies, shrink to
- Export to images and TIFF archives
- Save document to the special ".BOX" format
- Reload ".BOX" files in order to edit
display or print them or save them to PDF.
Advanced Features module
Special color spaces
Advanced drawing features with clipping paths
Support of PDF/A (the ISO long-term archiving
Special compression schemes (LZW, Jpeg 2000, CCITT
Tables bound to DBMS data fields
Additional image formats (multiframe GIF, multiframe TIFF, JPEG 2000)
Advanced Security module
- Digital signature and time-stamping
- Public-key encryption (i.e. using
This option concerns the source code
of ALL In-The-Box
including all optional modules but excluding third-party
components and libraries.
To subscribe to this option, you must already have
an ALL In-The-Box
for Delphi licence including Advanced Features and
Source code usage is submitted to restrictions
detailed in the Licence Agreement.
This option cannot be purchased online. It's
available by off-line order, payment
being made by wire transfer.
Features specific to the DLL API
The features detailed above concern
PDF In-The-Box version 4. Tey apply to
the ActiveX and Delphi APIs.
At the moment, the DLL API is still
available in version 3 only. So, it doesn't offer all
the features listed above.
|When the DLL API is released
in version 4, all versions 3 purchased
from October 1st, 2008 will be upgraded to
version 4 for free.
Ascending compatibility from version 3 to version 4